The Reds welcome Premier League side Everton to Oakwell for tonight's Capital One Cup Second Round tie, kicking off at 7:45pm.
Both sets of fans are politely reminded of the following information.
- Barnsley fans can purchase tickets on the turnstiles priced at £20 for Adults and £10 for Over 65s/Under 22s - cash only
- There is no facility for Everton fans to purchase tickets on the turnstiles
- Both sets of fans can collect their pre-ordered tickets from Oakwell's Main Reception
- Seasonal car park passes are valid for this evening's fixture. Please enter the Car Park via the middle gate on Grove Street as normal
- Away fans attending by car and using SatNav, please use post code S71 1AN to park in the Queens Ground Car Park (£4 per car)
- Limited car parking is available at £4 per car for home fans in the Main C.K. Beckett Stand car park.
The following turnstiles are open this evening:
C.K. Beckett Stand
Turnstiles 2-8 for pre-paid tickets
Turnstiles 9-11 cash only
Hayselden Stand (West) Lower Tier
Turnstiles 25 & 26 for pre-paid tickets
Turnstile 24 cash only
Hayselden Stand (West) Upper Tier
Turnstile 30 for pre-paid tickets
Turnstile 29 cash only
Pukka Pies Stand (East) Lower Tier
Turnstiles 68-74 for pre-paid tickets
Turnstiles 65-67 cash only
Pukka Pies Stand (East) Upper Tier
Turnstiles 79-84 for pre-paid tickets
Turnstiles 76-78 cash only
Palmer Construction (North) - Visitors' Stand - ALL TICKET
Turnstiles 42-49 - Pre-paid tickets only
There is a late gate open until half time on each stand as follows:
C.K. Beckett Stand - Turnstile 11
Hayselden Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 24
Pukka Pies Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 28
Palmer Construction Stand (Away fans, ticket only) - Turnstile 49
Unfortunately due to tonight's game being broadcast live on Sky Sports, the Club is unable to provide live in-stadium commentary via the FM earpieces.
All supporters are politely advised to arrive in plenty of time as congestion is expected in the surrounding areas of Oakwell.
Thank you for your cooperation.