Additional fan information for our upcoming 'Biggest Team Photo' event!
- All Barnsley FC supporters who have renewed or purchased a Season Pass for the 2015/16 Season by 5pm today are eligible to take part and sit alongside Head Coach Lee Johnson and the full first team squad for what will be the biggest ever team photo in our history!
- Sky Sports will be coming down to Oakwell to film the historic event as part of the '92Live' programme! Get more information on '92Live' by clicking here.
- South Stand turnstiles open at 6pm and the the Biggest Team Photo will be captured in the C.K Beckett South Stand at 6:45pm. South Stand concourse bars will be open serving food and drink throughout the event. Disabled supporters can gain access as normal via gate 1.
- To gain entry all you need to do is bring your 2015/16 Season Pass along with you to the Stadium and scan in through the South Stand turnstiles.
- Fans are encouraged to wear Club colours for the big photo!
- The Reds Superstore will be open throughout the event selling our 2015/16 range of merchandise and replica kits.
- Once the photograph has been taken, fans will have the opportunity to get autographs and photos with the players and Toby Tyke at the bottom of the South Stand.
- Everyone who takes part in 'The Biggest Team Photo' will receive an email link later in the week to download and print a high resolution complimentary copy of the photograph as a memento.