We are delighted to announce that our official match day programme for the 2013/14 season is now available to download on your iPhone and iPad via the Matchday Digital App.
The first issue of the season against Club Brugge is available to download free. All six issues currently produced this season are available and the next issue for the Capital One Cup match against Southampton will be available to buy and download on Friday 23rd August.
The Matchday Digital App allows you to view Barnsley’s U Reds anytime, anywhere. No matter where you are in the world, whether sitting on a train, a beach or in your living room, you can now have the same turn-page experience that you would have in the stadium.The Matchday Digital App ensures you always keep up-to-date with Barnsley and never miss out. You can make one-off purchases or take out a Season Pass so you are subscribed to the whole season. If you can’t make the game, simply download the programme on the Matchday Digital App and be part of the game. The slick digital version comes with all the content you would have in the printed programme but with added features including:
- Programmes available to fans anytime, anywhere
- Download back copies from past games
- Programmes will be made available for purchase worldwide at least 24 hours before the match
- Easy to use curl or slide ‘turn page’ technology
- Keyword search taking you straight to a particular player or feature
- Pinch screen feature to zoom into articles or images
- Add articles to Facebook or Twitter via the social media feature
- The Matchday Digital App is free to download on to your iPhone/iPad.
Barnsley supporters can download an individual issue at £2.99 (friendly programme and some Cup programme may be less) or take out a Season Pass for £49.99.
To celebrate the launch of our digital programmes we are offering you the chance to download a free sampler version of the Club Brugge friendly programme so why not give it a try?
Download the Matchday Digital App on your iPhone or iPad for free now by clicking on the below iTunes App Store icon. Alternatively simply go to the iTunes App store on your iPhone/iPad and search for ‘Matchday Digital’.