There's no doubt we've all dreamt of leading out the Reds here at Oakwell, and very few of us have done it. So here's your chance to give your child an unforgettable day as a matchday mascot here at Oakwell!
Open to kids aged 5 to 13, our mascot packages are the perfect way for young Reds to enjoy a unique experience and meet their footballing idols!
- Photographs in the matchday programme, with a copy for the mascot
- A delicious meal prepared on site by our team of chefs using locally sourced ingredients
- Behind-the-scenes tour of Oakwell
- Dressing room visit with autograph and photo opportunities
- Barnsley FC branded memorabilia
- PA announcements ahead of the game
- All photos of the mascot, plus the official matchday photo with the team captains (sent digitally post-match)
- Lead the Reds out onto Oakwell
Please note that all mascots must attend the game in the full replica kit, which can be purchased in advance from the Reds Superstore. Each mascot must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
All mascots are cared for on matchdays by our fully qualified, experienced Mascot Coordinators who are DBS-checked and whose goal it is to make sure the children have the most amazing day at the home of Barnsley Football Club.
Our executive mascot packages are priced at just £180 (mascot + 1 accompanying adult). Further guests can be added at extra cost (maximum of 3 additional guests per mascot).
Additional guest tickets can be purchased at standard executive seating prices, detailed below:
Our Matchday Itinerary (for 3pm kick-off)
- 11.30am arrive at the East Stand executive entrance
- 12pm mini tour
- 12.30pm changing room visit, meet the players and obtain autographs
- 1.30pm food is served in the Rimmington’s Lounge
- 2.15pm mascots and one accompanying adult to be escorted to the pitch in preparation for on-the-pitch activities and photographs
- 2.45pm mascots taken to the tunnel for walk out, with accompanying adult remaining pitchside
- 3pm mascots and one accompanying adult escorted pitchside back to the East Stand executive entrance
Barnsley Football Club Mascot Terms and Conditions
- The mascot package is for one child aged 5-13 years and one accompanying adult who has parental responsibility.
- The accompanying adult must remain with the mascot at all times.
- Any additional guests, adults or children must remain in their seats whilst the mascot and accompanying adult partake in the mascot specific activities. Additional guests cannot accompany the mascot.
- The mascot must wear the full, current home kit. We do not provide this. Kits can be purchased in-store or online here.
- Each mascot will be provided with Barnsley FC memorabilia for the purpose of obtaining player signatures. No other items can be taken for signing.
- Whilst we will take all steps possible to ensure each mascot can obtain player signatures, we cannot guarantee any one player’s specific participation. Mascots may only obtain signatures on the day. Memorabilia cannot be returned to the Club for signatures adding at a later date.
- It is the accompanying adult’s responsibility to ensure the mascot arrives on time and the itinerary is adhered to. We cannot guarantee that all elements of package can be provided in case of late attendance. No part refund or compensation will be offered for failure to arrive on time.
- Mascots and their accompanying adult must follow the instructions of Barnsley Football Club staff and representatives.
To apply to be a mascot at Oakwell, and/or for further information please call us on 01226 211183 or email us here.