Frequently Asked Questions
- How long do I have to secure my seat?
Tickets are on sale now and will remain available until late January 2019. Access Cards will be set live ahead of the Boxing Day fixture against Peterborough United (26th December).
- How do I purchase or renew my 2018/2019 Season Ticket online?
The online Ticket Office is by far the easiest and quickest way to renew or buy your Half 2018/19 Season Ticket. Visit www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/tickets and follow the instructions below.
1. If you are an existing member and you have got an existing online ticketing account, simply access your account by clicking on ‘SIGN IN’ which is located in the top right of the screen. Enter your email address and password to enter your ticketing account. If you have lost or forgotten your password, simply click on the ‘forgot your login details?’ option to reset your password.
If you are not a current If you don’t already have an online ticketing account you can simply click on ‘REGISTER’ which is located in the top right of the screen.
2. Once logged in, click on the Half Season Ticket images and use the interactive seating map to choose your new seat.
3. Add your chosen seat(s) into your basket and complete the purchasing process. If you are experiencing any issues accessing your online account, please telephone the Box Office team on 01226 211 183/ 01226 211 400 who will be happy to assist with any questions that you may have.
4. The Box Office team will process your order, before following your delivery/collection instructions!
- But I've Got Tickets For Future Games
Supporters who have already purchased tickets for either Peterborough Utd (26th Dec) and/or Charlton Athletic (29th Dec) and are wanting to purchase a half season ticket will be entitled to a full reimbursement.
- Where is the Family Area at Oakwell Stadium?
The Family Area is located in the East Stand Upper Tier blocks F14, F15 and F16. The family area is for use by Adults, Seniors and Young Adults (19-21yrs) accompanying Juveniles aged 18 years or younger. We cannot issue Family Area Season Tickets to Adults, Seniors or Young Adults (19-21yrs) without accompanying children. Likewise we cannot issue Family Area tickets to Juveniles without an accompanying Adult, Senior or Young Adult (19-21yrs).