Barnsley Football Club is an equal opportunities employer, and a provider of training, which is committed to the development and use of employment procedures and practices which do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, ex-offender background, sexual orientation, marital status, social, cultural or linguistic background.
Barnsley Football Club is committed to making full use of the expertise and resources of its employees and to ensuring that all participants are guaranteed the same opportunity.
CURRENT VACANCIES LISTED BELOW
- Track record and portfolio of previous work within a media related environment to be presented at interview.
- Must have a full and clean UK driving licence with own transport as evening and weekend travel may be required to fulfil work commitments.
- Must be able to manage workloads and prioritise commitments.
- Must display excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to form relationships with all current colleagues and members of the national and local media, as well as valued sponsors and members of the local community.
- Must remain professional and respectful whilst fulfilling all working commitments.
- A willingness to learn new areas of the job and show a proactive approach to training.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION BY CLICKING THE PDF LINK BELOW