Display your flag with pride at Oakwell!
Reds supporters are invited each matchday to lay out their BFC-themed flags on the vacant DX West Stand seats towards the Barry Murphy North Stand.
All fire-safety-compliant flags are welcome to add to the atmosphere on a matchday!
Please note the following key information:
- You will need to hang/lay your own flag.
- Access to place your flag will be from Gate 40 (DX West Stand) between 1:30pm – 2pm only (6:15pm - 6:45pm midweek games)
- You must bring the flag’s fire safety certificate
- Flags can be collected 30 minutes after full-time.
- All flags are left at supporters' own risk.
- Please note, space is limited, therefore we will operate on a first come, first served basis.
Please note the flag and banner policy at Oakwell:
• The Club reserves the right to refuse the allowance of flags or banners to be displayed, particularly if the content is deemed to be offensive, insensitive, discriminatory, defamatory or inflammatory.
• Any item that the Club or any of its employees deem possible to be used as a potential weapon and/or compromise public safety will not be permitted inside the stadium.
• Any item above the area of 60cm x 100cm must be flame retardant and have a fire safety certificate to prove so, provided in advance of kick-off.
• Flags and banners should be presented to stewards prior to entry to the stadium where they will be inspected in accordance with this list and approved prior to admittance.
• The Club reserves the right to confiscate any flags or banners brought into Oakwell Stadium which weren’t pre-approved by our stewards prior to entry.